Reviews and SEO: How do they work together?
On the 16th of September 2019, Google changed the review Rich Snippet guidelines which are outlined in this blog. Here's what you need to know:
- SEO Service Review TrustBoxes no longer display Rich Snippet stars (this impacts service reviews from all providers, not just Trustpilot).
- Product Review SEO TrustBoxes and Google Seller Ratings (GSRs) aren't affected by this change.
- Company Profile pages on Trustpilot.com will still display Rich Snippet stars. If you'd like to find out more, please read Trustpilot's explanatory blog post.
The eternal pairing of reviews and SEO has always been the subject of scrutiny.
Do reviews help SEO?
How do they help SEO?
Do all reviews help SEO?
Update: Looks like you missed the registration date. That's okay. You can watch the webinar recording below!
Join us on July 17th at 2pm EST for a webinar that will answer these questions and more.
We’re co-hosting the webinar with well-known content and SEO platform, Conductor to go over the technical ins and outs of reviews and SEO.
Sign up and learn:
- How to make sure any reviews you collect are contributing to SEO
- How to make the most of your reviews in your marketing
- How to get more reviews
- How to measure the SEO benefit from your reviews.
Register and save your spot today!
If you’re not sure you can make the time, don’t worry. All registrants receive a copy of the recording so you can watch it on your own time
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur les avis ?
Recevez les derniers articles, rapports du secteur
et webinaires concernant les avis directement dans
votre boîte de réception.