Product Updates H1 2019
Welcome to our first ‘Product Updates’ post here on our blog. We want to give you a look into the engine room of our product, and all the continuous updates we make to Trustpilot. Some are big and some are small, but they all aim to help you create better experiences for your customers and power your business forward.
Below is a quick overview of the features and upgrades we have released in 2019 so far.
- Transparent Flagging - Consumers can now see a company’s reporting behavior on the company profile page to improve their trust in your reviews
- Magento 1 - Integrate your Magento 1 store(s) with Trustpilot in just a few clicks
- Magento 2 - Integrate your Magento 2 store(s) with Trustpilot in just a few clicks
- Segment - Trigger review invitations from your Segment events
Upgraded eCommerce integrations
- Simplified setup flow - It’s now easier and quicker to setup the plug-in
- Drag’n’Drop TrustBox widget implementation - Integrate a TrustBox widget without any coding
- Select localised invitations emails - Customise the language of your review invitations to different customers. Compatible with native language extension.
Business app upgrades
- New user management & company selector - Easily manage users and change to a different domain
- New Organic Reach Dashboard in Analytics - Replacing the old “Google Impressions” dashboard, it also helps you improve your Google search performance
- Upgraded topic page for Review Insights - We added a topic specific time-graph on your request
- Monthly Review Insights email report - Get key Review Insights sent directly to your inbox, and easily share them with your colleagues
- Reporting Activity - See your reporting statistics and the status of reported reviews
Product Reviews upgrades
- Separate Product Reviews invitations - You can now split your service and product review invitations into two, which gives you on average 45% more product reviews
- SEO TrustBox schema markup expansion - You can now get both price and stock information in your product pages’ Rich Snippet organic Google search results
- Invitation template customisation - Customise your product review invitations to fit your brand’s look, feel and tone-of-voice
- Additional Product Attributes and product categories - Add 3 additional Product Attributes to your products using product categories
- Third-party product reviews self-service import - Just upload your file into the business app - no need to contact our support team anymore
We hope you enjoyed our recap of H1 2019!
Stay tuned for more updates soon...
Do you trust us with your inbox?
You should — we’ll pick out the latest articles,
industry reports, and webinars on review culture
and deliver them straight to your inbox.